My Trip To California! ✈ -hmseighla

Hello everyone! Welcome back to another Weekly Post! Today, I will be talking about a recent trip of mines. On this trip, I got to go shopping and ride so many amazing rides at theme parks. This post might be a little longer than usual 😅.

Sunday recap-

Sunday was really… interesting. My mom’s sister let us stay there for the night. We woke up and headed to this place called “Laughing Frog Yoga” at about 12:15 P.M. This day was interesting because of what we were about to do, which was… GOAT YOGA! 🐐🧘‍♀️ It was really fun because the goats would jump on you when you are doing a pose. The goats were so cute!

One of the two goats on me.  Also, that is an egg on my face for safety purposes.

Monday recap-

Hey guys! It is currently Monday. I was very tired today because we got to California at about eleven-o-clock. At our home state, it is two hours earlier. Even though the times aren’t that far apart, I’m still a little jetlagged. The flight was about five hours. Currently, we are getting ready to go to Knott’s Berry Farm! If you didn’t know, Knott’s Berry Farm is a country-themed theme park that went from a berry farm to a theme park filled with Snoopy and the Peanuts gang.  It was only my dad and me. Since we didn’t have my mom (not saying that I didn’t want her), we could go on many fun rides. We went on the really high and fast roller coasters. We ate at a restaurant in the park called “Jimmy Rockets”. We had bacon and cheese fries, milkshakes, and bacon burgers! It was the perfect way to end the day.

Patiently waiting for the ride.

Tuesday recap-

We went to Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure today. We first went to Disney’s California Adventure. On this side of the theme park, it has more fun rides and more combined with Marvel. I got to see Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy and Black Panther. It was really cool seeing them in real life. Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure wasn’t as fun as Knott’s Berry Farm because the rides were more mellow.  Even though the rides weren’t as fun, it was the experience that mattered.

My mom and I playing against each other in Pixar Pier at Disneyland.

Wednesday recap-

Today was pretty boring. We woke up, got breakfast and headed for the road. We were going shopping. I personally don’t like shopping that much. I would rather be sleeping in bed since I was half awake. My parents were going wild. It took them about 3-4 hours to get what they needed. After, we even went to Daiso. That probably was the highlight of my day.

Thursday recap-

Also known as, Valentine’s Day! ♡♡♡

Today was going to be fun. But thanks to the rain, we couldn’t go. We were originally were going to go to Magic Mountain/Six Flags. It would have been so fun. We woke up a little later than we expected. My mom, dad, and I went to lunch with my aunt and uncle. I had a chicken caesar salad. It was delicious. Then we went to go see the movie, “Alita: Battle Angel”. It was really good.  After that, we went to a dinner where we could get messy and use our hands. We were eating crab. Then we had some ice cream. It sounds a lot shorter than how it actually is.

Friday recap-

Wow! I didn’t even realize that there are only two more days of this trip. Time flies by so fast. Anyway, so today we went to Universal Studios. It wasn’t as fun as everything else because we didn’t get to do as many rides as I wanted to. If it was fun I probably would have put an exclamation point after “Studios”. We went to “The Wizarding World of Harry Potter” and got some butterbeer. (This drink is non-alcoholic. It is like a butterscotch drink.) We got some “Chocolate Frogs” too. We headed over to “Krustyland” and ate Krusty Burgers. It was delicious. My aunt and uncle met us there and we took a studio tour. It was cool because there were 3-D animated trailers and special effects including water that they recycle.

Spongebob, Patrick, and I. 😝

Saturday recap-

So today, we tried to go back to Magic Moutain! Luckily, it was sunny today. So we could go! They refunded us when the park was closed. We went on so many amazing rides. The rides were pretty intense. I loved them all! Like Knott’s Berry Farm, it was only my dad and I. We could go on so many more rides.

SIX FLAGS- MAGIC MOUNTAIN!🎢🗻

( If any of y’all were wondering, Six Flags is the owner of the park and the have many theme parks around the world. As for Magic Mountain, it is the name of the theme park because it is close to the mountainside.) The characters that you can find there include Looney Tunes and DC Comic superheroes.

That wraps up my trip to California. I hope you enjoyed this post!

-hmseighla

One thought on “My Trip To California! ✈ -hmseighla”