Edublogs: Trimester 3 Portfolio -hmseighla

Hey! Welcome back. today I will have to do my trimester 3 portfolio where I showcase my work. It may be pretty long so let’s get started.

Language Arts- SBC Week 6: Music

First, for language arts, I chose SBC Week 6: Music because I got 100% and because I really enjoyed writing it. I did research on Billie Eilish and did a quick trivia on music singers, instruments, or songs.

Math- SSAT Patterns

Next, I have math. For this class,  I chose my SSAT Patterns Quiz/Worksheet because it was a worksheet we used as a quiz. I am very proud of my score (100) because Sequences are pretty rough for me. 

Check it out!

Science- Puzzlemania Student Reflection Sheet

The third is science. This specific worksheet caught my eye because, for me, it was hard. We were getting ready for something called the Challenger Mission. In order to prepare, we had to communicate without talking. It wasn’t really what the reflection sheet was the one that made me have a hard time, but it was the activity in general.

Social Studies- William Shakespeare

This project was included in our unit about the Renaissance. We each had to do a biography about someone from that time period. I chose to do William Shakespeare because he was a major feature in literature and theatre.

Drama- Wicked Slides Presentation

The last one for drama is my Broadway presentation on Wicked.

This project was probably about 50% of our grade. We were split into three groups and picked a musical. This was one of my favorite projects because I love the musical Wicked.

Thank you for reading this far. Hope you enjoyed it! ❤️